We’re Here for You
Ganggalah is fully committed to the wellbeing of our Church family and greater community, that’s why we’re focusing on helping us all stay connected to each other and to Him, even as the Corona Virus CoVID-19 pandemic has impacted the way we meet.
Clear Government Health Restrictions:
No On-site Church Services
It is important that you understand that as a Church, we support the Government’s health measures and are committed to being diligent to help stop the spread of Coronavirus. This is how we are showing the community that the Church cares for the vulnerable and those at risk.
We’re Streaming Online:
Visit Us on Facebook Live Streaming – Click Here
Although our meetings are closed, we continue preaching the gospel and the love of Christ.
Isolation doesn’t mean disconnection from one another. Connecting is everyone’s call and we’re doing what we can to make it that much easier.
Ganggalah Church is now investing into more equipment and upskilling our AV and teams to live stream daily messages via our Facebook Page. We’re working towards a more interactive streaming process, bringing a new way of meeting and fellowship.
Here’s how you can help:
- Click to watch Online – be encouraged, add your comments in the thread,
- Click here to request Prayer – Lodge your prayer request with our Pastoral leadership team
- Click here to Give – Continue your regular Tithes, Building Fund, Missions, Arts giving.
- Click here to Sponsor – our Media equipment and upskilling
- Click here to Connect – add your latest contact information and we’ll update our database so we can help support you through this season and beyond.
* This is our confidential internal Ganggalah support and your privacy is important to us. Pastors Will and Sandra will authorise designated leadership team members to reach out.
- Stay connected to one another through phone, social media, email
- Encourage yourself daily in the Word with the Bible App
- Join us on Ganggalah – Church Facebook Live-Stream or watch the replays – Click Here
Stay Healthy, Practice Good Hygiene and Physical Social Distancing
Department of Health is very clear, this virus does not discriminate and yet, vulnerable members of our community may be more susceptible, so whether you feel well or sick, STAY AT HOME.
Corona Virus CoVID-19 Information & Resources
- Download the Australian Government Corona Virus App from the app store
- Learn more about the symptoms of CoVID-19
- If shopping or visiting food banks, inc Ganggalah’s pop-up foodbank, please follow latest government advice of distancing
Remember, there are many of our extended family throughout Australia who may not be able to be back with their mob or in their own distant homes.
We thank everyone for honouring the laws of the land and God’s mighty promises.