Ganggalah- A Place of wisdom & learning
WHO WE ARE
William and Sandra Dumas are the Senior Pastors of Ganggalah Church and CEO of Ganggalah Training Centre and Ganggalah Aboriginal Arts. He is also the chairman of the ACCNI (Australian Christian Churches National Indigenous Initiative). Pastor Will is a well renowned speaker with a mandate to raise up Indigenous leaders. He has ministered extensively throughout Australia and in remote areas of the Australian outback. He is a respected Pastor, gifted and authoritive communicator and is well known for his fun and easygoing manner. Operating in multiple aspects of the five-fold ministry, it is Ps Will’s passion to see people truly transformed by the love of Jesus Christ and the power of His Holy Spirit.
Pastor Sandra is a gifted communicator, administrator and much loved Pastor. She is the first Indigenous female pastor ordained in New South Wales through Australian Christian Churches and is carving new ground for Indigenous women within Australia. Sandra is incredibly passionate in seeing people with broken pasts find restoration, healing and wholeness in Jesus Christ.
Together they have six children, three son-in-laws, one daughter-in-law, three foster children and nine grandchildren.
Pastor’s Adrian and Susan Itong have been calling Ganggalah Church home for the last 14 years. They share a passion and commitment to God, His house and His people. Their role is Pastoral Care Pastors to their Ganggalah Church Family.
They have three children, two son-in-laws, one daughter-in-law, two foster children and 7 grandchildren.
Pastor Jim McLaughlan has been a support Pastor at Ganggalah Church for over 7 years. He runs a Missions and Itinerant preaching and teaching Ministry called Enlarge Ministries. His partnership with Ganggalah Church is very fruitful and is a powerful example of the ability to hold a personal dream that God helps fulfill, and to also stand with the local Church in support of their quest to fulfill the Church’s mandate to its community. Pastor Jim’s calling is of a very strong prophetic nature.His prayer is: Enlarge our ability to be united in God’s Vision for our world and may God continue to raise up and grant favor to Ganggalah Church, way into the future.Please feel free to contact him at email@example.com
Pastor Diane Pearce is the director of Spearhead Ministries International, a Prophetic Restoration Ministry. She is a revivalist at heart and brings the anointing in a gentle but powerful way. She has a passion to see Christians healed and restored in order to fulfil their God given destiny by removing obstacles that would hinder them. Signs and wonders with healing follow her whenever she speaks and prays, so she is sought after by pastors and leaders in many different denominations.She has been in Ministry for 30 years travelling here in Australia and to many nations including New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Fiji, China, Taiwan, Outer Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Cambodia and mainly now in South Korea. She has been a teacher in YWAM teaching in Counselling Schools, at Pastors retreats, churches, business discipleship training schools, conferences and seminars. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Believe
• We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God. That it is infallible, authoritative and applicable to our every day lives.
• We believe in one God who created all things. He has always has been and always will be, God. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
• We believe that sin entered the world through Adam and Eve and caused a separation between God and us.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
• We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
• We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
• We believe in the taking of regular communion, in the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
• We believe that Jesus is coming back again and that there will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
• We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship and prayer.
• We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
• We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
We are passionately living to honour and please our God, compelled by the love of Christ and led by the Spirit of God. The Word of God is the standard, benchmark and authority of our church.
We believe Ganggalah is called to make disciples and to see strong leader released to the body of Christ.
We believe the heart of God is for restoration. He lovingly accepts our brokenness and through His Church; brings healing, transformation and new life. God is the restorer of individuals, families and communities. We are sent by God to reach our community for Christ.
We believe God has strategically positioned Ganggalah church so we will endeavour to outwork our purpose with due diligence, being intentional in all things, seeing our calling through to completion.
We are called to represent Christ in our daily living by striving to be a people of honesty and integrity, uncompromising in our faith and conviction. Through healthy, sincere, loving relationships with one another we will be fulfilling Jesus second command.
We believe God has called us to be a family of all cultures; a church that is a place of belonging; rest and home where families are strengthened.